Come & stay at our holiday cottage on the Isle of Wight!
The Little Barn is an attractive timber clad holiday cottage on the Isle of Wight. It is well equipped, spacious and comfortable, providing self catering accommodation with a home-from-home feel.
Sleeping from 2 to 4 people (5 by special arrangement), the cottage sits in a beautiful, rural location on the Isle of Wight, near Shorwell village. Close to the beaches on the west coast of the Isle of Wight the surroundings are wonderfully quiet with stunning views across to St. Catherine’s Down (The southern most point of the Island).
The Little Barn is a pet free, no-smoking building and where possible we only use environmentally friendly products.
Put simply, The Little Barn is a wonderful place to get away from the hustle and bustle of daily life but still have easy access to all the activities and entertainment the Isle of Wight has to offer.
The accommodation in The Little Barn comprises of:
- 1 x Double bedroom with en-suite shower/loo
- 1 x Twin bedroom
- Large open plan kitchen-diner
- Spacious sitting room, opening onto large east facing deck
- Wet room
“A spacious, modern and very tastefully appointed barn. Quality here is strong” The AA Self-Catering Standards Report 2012
Our Guests Say:
- “Wow! What a stunning place. You don’t need a TV here, just sit and look at the beautiful view! A sanctuary for the soul – we have enjoyed every minute…Your barn is beautifully appointed and the little touches have made this a real home from home.” The B family, Cambridgeshire. 2013
- “Brilliant location and impressive place to stay. Very well stocked with all you need for a week” The B’s, Oxfordshire 2014
- Thank you for providing such a lovely home to stay in. The Little Barn is so well equipped, you have thought of everything. The surroundings are beautiful and we have enjoyed watching the wildlife.” Mr & Mrs O, Suffolk 2014
- What a beautiful, well appointed Little Barn! One of the best we have stayed in our 30+ years of self catering cottages” Mr & Mrs L, Hereford 2014
- “It is not just a place of quality, but one full of soul” The D family, Kent 2013
- “This is such a beautiful Little Barn. We love the way it has been decorated. Thank you for making us feel so welcome” Mr & Mrs Mr & Mrs G, Berkshire, 2012
- “What a superb location & such a lovely ‘Little Barn’. A wonderful week enjoying the beaches with exploring in-between. Coming back to a fantastic place has added to our enjoyment and relaxation. So peaceful with so much light and space. The attention to detail is exceptional too.” Mr & Mrs T, Buckinghamshire, 2012
- You can see more reviews on Airbnb and Owners Direct